Secrets to Language Success

Secrets to language success! 5 Steps to Stimulating your Brain!

stress-checkIs it possible to speak another language well without going to another country? Why is it that no matter how hard I study that I am still unable to improve my ability? It is no longer possible to improve your language skill just by studying from a traditional “passive-style of teaching” institute.

What are the 5 steps to Brain Stimulation?
Put your brain under stress! You will never forget what you’ve learned when your brain is under stress.
“NO PAIN, NO GAIN” Nothing can be gained without making some sacrifice.
The most effective way to learn in a real situation is to make the most out of using your eyes(visual), mouth(speaking), ears(listening), and hands(writing)..
They stimulate our brains, allowing us to achieve something much greater. Following are the methods:

A lesson with a native speaker
1:1 customized private lesson
Direct correct system
Language exchange partner
Friday Global Party

A lesson with a native speaker

1:1 customized private lesson

stress-check_01

Interacting 1:1 with a native speaker will eliminate hesitations and fear of meeting a foreigner, allowing you to adapt and absorb language faster in your new environment.

working_holiday

Unlike the group study classes, a student cannot shield behind another student in a 1:1 class.
60 minutes of 1:1 class is as effective as 3 hours of a group class.

Direct correct system

stress-check02

Grammar and vocabulary is 30%, and the rest 70% of the class time is used for practicing the grammar that you have learned on that day. Put aside a moment, the rigid approach of learning directly from the text book, the study time centered on student’s question and repeated practice of speaking, writing, and listening will stimulate the brain.

What is Direct Correct System?
During a conversation, repeated mistakes in choice of words, grammar, and bad pronunciation are corrected right away.

Motivation Program
Motivate yourself through 1:1 language exchange with a native speaker! There is a saying that “if you want to learn a language, try making a friend from that country,” meaning direct interaction with a foreign friend is one of most effective way for a person to learn a language.

Language exchange partner

Friday Global Party

stress-check04

Our Monthly Global Party is the place to meet foreign friends from all over the world and your golden opportunity to be on the spotlight with your speaking ability. Motivation proves to be quite powerful when it comes to having a conversation in a real-situation.

stress-check_05

Our Monthly Global Party is the place to meet foreign friends from all over the world and your golden opportunity to be on the spotlight with your speaking ability. Motivation proves to be quite powerful when it comes to having a conversation in a real-situation.

SUPPORT