For these people
- Those who want to live with Koreans and experience Korean culture
- Those who do not want provided meals
Share House usage information
- You don’t need to stay for one year; you can stay short-term: 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 months, etc.
- No expensive deposit required
- Live with Koreans but get your own room
- Food not provided
- A front entrance (go through the front entrance to get into your room)
|Personal Use||Bed, desk, chair, internet cable, air-conditioner, closet|
|Communal Use||Shower&bathroom, laundry, TV, kitchen|
Share House Price
- Utility Fee, Cleaning Fee, Bedding set are all free.
- Key deposit : None
- Any household necessities rental(rubbish bin, rice cooker, utensils etc) you might need can be rented in addition to $90 payment.