For these people:
- Foreigners with irregular schedules
- Those having difficulty self-studying Korean
- Those preparing to enter a Korean university
- Those attending a university Korean language program and need additional support
- Foreigners who need to learn business Korean while working in Korean companies
- Those who want to specifically focus on grammar, conversation, pronunciation, etc.
- Those who are older and feel that a group class would be difficult to attend
Get help from Best Friend Language School’s expert Korean teachers through 1:1 tutoring!
- Specifically focus on Korean listening, reading speaking, writing
- Get immediate correction on mistakes and errors made in Korean
- Learn to correctly express your thoughts in Korean
- Quickly improve your Korean skills
- Be assigned a teacher that matches your preferences
1:1 Korean tutoring format
- You will not only learn Korean, but also Korean customs and culture (business culture, relationship between superiors and juniors, corporate culture, manners, etc.)
- You can choose the day of the week and time to meet
- Teaching material will be selected based on your level and preference
- We will match you with a Korean teacher that can also speak in English
Special Discount on Korean Classes for Foreigners
- Entrance fee : 30,000won
- Textbook : Student’s Choice
- The minimum amount of hours is 4 hours
- If you register a lot of hours at once, the fee is cheaper
- There is no expiration date for the hours you registered for, and you can use up the hours whenever you’d like
- You can use up the hours on different days of the week.
* If you currently reside in Korea, make a personal visit and receive consultation in person, Won can be applied.
- Entrance fee : 30,000won(per person)
- Small group classes should be accompanied by a similar level of acquaintance.